1. What Personal Data Do We Collect and When?
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, contact our consumer services, request to receive communications, create an account, participate in our events or contests, or use our Site.
This personal data includes your:
- contact details including name, email, telephone number and shipping, billing address;
- login and account information, including screen name, password, and unique user ID;
- personal details including gender, hometown, date of birth, and purchase history;
- payment or credit card information;
- images, photos, and videos;
- data on physical characteristics, including weight, height, and body measurements (such as estimated stride and shoe/foot measurements or apparel size); or
- personal preferences including your wish list as well as marketing preferences.
We collect additional personal data from you to enable particular features within our Site. For example, we request access to your social network credentials to post content to a social network. This personal data includes your:
- location data; or
- social network information, including credentials and any information from your public posts about Boombah or your communications with us.
When interacting with our Site, certain data is automatically collected from your device or web browser. This Device Data includes:
- Device IDs, call state, network access, storage information; and
- Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your web browser and version, and web beacons and tags.
2. Managing What Personal Data We Collect
When using our Site, we also provide in-time notice or obtain consent for certain practices. For example, we will obtain consent to use your location. We may obtain this consent through the Site or using the standard permissions available on your device.
In many cases, your web browser or mobile device platform will provide additional tools to allow you to control when your device collects or shares particular categories of personal data. For example, your mobile device or web browser may offer tools to allow you to manage cookie usage or location sharing. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with and use the tools available on your devices. For more information about cookies, see Section 9 below or visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org. At this time, we do not respond to “do not track” signals sent by web browsers.
3. Why and How Boombah Uses Your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data Information that we collect generally to:
- fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
- communicate with you;
- tailor our products to your needs;
- screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud, and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
4. What we do with the Personal Data we collect.
SHARING of Your Personal Data
Boombah shares your personal data with:
- Boombah entities for the purposes and under the conditions outlined above;
- Third party service providers processing personal data on Boombah’s behalf, for example to process credit cards and payments, shipping and deliveries, host, manage and service our data, distribute emails, research and analysis, advertising, analytics, manage brand and product promotions as well as administering certain services and features;
- To any other third party where you have provided your consent.
We may also transfer personal data we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
If you submit a resume or seek to fulfill other staffing requirements, we will use that information solely in connection with your application for current or future staffing requirements, and we may also share your resume or application information with our business partners or affiliates that have staffing requirements for which you may be qualified.
When you use certain social features on our Site, you can create a public profile that may include information such as your screen name, profile picture and hometown. You can also share content with your friends or the public, including information about your Boombah activity. We encourage you to use the tools we provide for managing Boombah’s social sharing to control what information you make available through Boombah’s social features.
5. Data Storage and Security
Boombah uses a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural security measures including encryption and authentication tools to maintain the safety of your Personal Data and we use Internet Service Providers who have implemented physical, electronic, and procedural security measures to assist with safeguarding your personal information, and to help protect against unauthorized access and disclosure. Only our authorized personnel and our Internet Service Providers who perform legitimate business functions for Boombah are authorized to access your personal information.
Notwithstanding our efforts, no website, mobile application, database or system is completely secure or “hacker proof.” You can help keep your data safe by taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse. Please take care with how you handle and disclose your personal information or any username or password that you are required to use to access services on this Site.
6. Children and Data Collection
Boombah’s Site is a general audience Site. Boombah’s content is neither directed toward minors nor children who are under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Parents who have questions about personal information that may have been submitted by a child under the age of 13 can email us at email@example.com.
7. Regional Privacy Rights
A. Your California Rights.
Boombah will not share any personal information about you with outside third-parties for their direct marketing purposes to the extent prohibited by California law, unless you agree otherwise as authorized by your prior written consent.
California residents have the right to request information from Boombah regarding the manner that we may share personal information with affiliated companies and third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To find out what and how we share such information, you may send us an e-mail request at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a request to: Privacy Officer, Boombah 202 W. Boombah Blvd., and receive the following information:
B. Residents of the European Economic Area.
- The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, if any;
- The names and addresses of the third parties who received information for their direct marketing purposes; and
- Examples of the products and services subject to the third-parties’ direct marketing programs, if the nature of the third parties’ business cannot be determined from their names.
You may choose not to provide Boombah with your Personal Data. However, if you choose not to provide your Personal Data, you may not be able to enjoy the full range of Boombah services.
If you reside in the European Economic Area, you have certain rights to the Personal Data that we have collected about you. You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you have a request regarding your personal data that cannot be fulfilled from your account settings, please contact us through email@example.com
. We will respond to reasonable requests as soon as practicable, and in any event, within the time limits prescribed by law.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe to our website in the United States.
8. How You May Access and Manage the Information that Boombah Collects
The first time that you provide us with registration information through our Site, you may be offered the opportunity to subscribe to and receive additional information about our products and services. After your first use, you can change your initial choices by contacting our customer service e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Each commercial e-mail that we send to you, will offer you the opportunity to opt-out of continuing to receive such messages. We may take up to 10 business days to process your opt-out requests. In some instances, we may have already shared your information with one of our authorized third parties before you changed your information preferences. In those cases, you may have to directly contact those third parties to opt-out of receiving their communications.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your personal data needed for that order in our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
9. COOKIES and Pixel Tags
Boombah collects information, which may include personal data, from your browser when you use our Site. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags to collect this information, which may include your (i) IP-address; (ii) unique cookie identifier, cookie information and information on whether your device has software to access certain features; (iii) unique device identifier and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited websites; (viii) information about your interaction with our Site such as click behavior, purchases and indicated preferences; and (ix) access times and referring URLs.
Third parties may also collect information via Site through cookies, third party plug-ins and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
- Functional: These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore our Site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.
- Performance: These cookies allow us to improve our Site’ functionality by tracking usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request and allow us to remember site preferences you have selected. Refusing these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
- Social media and Advertising: Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our Site through social media. Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond our Site. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Refusing these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
You may opt out of these uses of your data. Social Media and advertising third parties allowed by us to access your data include the following and their privacy policies are linked below:
Criteo - https://www.criteo.com/privacy/
Google - https://policies.google.com/privacy
Olapic - http://www.olapic.com/privacy-policy/
Valassis - http://www.valassis.com/about-us/privacy-policy
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
Instagram - https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content
Twitter - https://twitter.com/en/privacy
Your browser can also help you manage cookies. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings on each browser and device that you use. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to many features that make our Site more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. There are also general resources for opting out of interest based advertising available on the website of the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance.
10. General Information and Privacy Support Contact